I was able to go to Vegas with Ale, Candice, and Carli! We stayed at a super nice new hotel called Aria! It smelled like coconut and vanilla (not the usual cigarette smoke that's in Vegas hotels). It was right on the strip. We were really excited as you can see. =)
This is all our stuff being carted from the car! haha...about half of those bags are shoes.
We had time to walk around, see the sights...
...but the most fun was DANCING! =)

We made money at the night club in our hotel! Dollar bills just came down from the ceiling! I made 19 dollars! woohoo! Then we had a visit from Iyaaz! Don't you know who he is??! Nobody does. I didn't until this night. ;-) But it was awesome and his songs became the them music for our trip. He touched me and Candice's hands.
Pretending to be celebrities
Drinking virgin drinks! ;-)
After all the walking around and dancing we valued the bathtub to soak our feet and also relaxing at the pool! It was amazing!
I had such a fun weekend and didn't want it to end! I was pooped the next day for school but my friend commented on how I looked refreshed. It was a well deserved and much needed vacation. I can't wait for the next one!


1 comment:
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment