I haven't written in awhile so thought I should! I've been on a break from school for a little over a week now. I wanted to go away somewhere on a trip, but due to lack of planning have stayed local. It's been nice to just see friends again and actually sleep. I've been sleeping a lot actually. I think my body went in crash mode after the stresses of school, work, and tri training ended. I was actually supposed to do a smaller tri yesterday but decided having fun the night before would be better. ;-) I've also been super exhausted and sore so I figured it would probably be best to rest up. Which turned out to be a good idea because last night something weird happened to my neck/back. Don't know if it's a tight muscle or what but we'll see soon when I go to the doctors!
Anywho, I did my olympic distance tri 2 weeks ago with the TEAM Club Sport. It was fun. It was suuuuuper hot though! 92 degrees when we left! It was definitely the hardest thing that I've ever done! I used to think that I wanted to eventually train for a 1/2 iron man and then a full iron man, but after this, I'm starting to think maybe this was enough =) It was about a mile swim, 25 mile bike ride, and a 10K run. I was so exhausted! I also had come down with a cold that Thursday and was trying to get over that. I probably drank more water in those 3 days before the race than I ever have! Anyway, here's some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment