Friday, September 17, 2010

New Goals

So it is yet another 3 week break and I've got some lofty goals to put on the list again. Maybe this time I'll actually accomplish some! Here they go:

1. Land an internship for next quarter--already got offered two! woohoo!!!
2. Teach myself how to play the hymns on the piano
3. Organize my room--mom you're going to be sooooo impressed!
4. Create my marathon training schedule
5. Make clothes!

  • This one I'm really excited about. I was inspired by this blog: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/. So I have a master plan when I go to Utah that'll keep me busy for awhile. I'm going to DI (suuuuper nice church thrift store) and am going to bring home lots of random things that have potential to be awesome articles of clothing to which I will redesign them into. Exciting.

6. Learn to love carrots
7. Organize room (really important)

8. One of my only flaws is that I don't cook very much. It's not that I don't know how really. I can follow a recipe right? Well, we'll see. I also really want to learn how to make thai food from my great friend Tamir

She's my hand twin.

Anyways, back to the list...
9. Make a gospel study plan where I study something specific each week. 
10. I can't think of anything right now, but I feel like I should have 10 goals...any suggestions?

5 comments:

Tam Tam said...

What a hottie that hand twin is.

Anonymous said...

Ye. 10.To think about me hehe

christy said...

Tamir-so hot right now....merMAN! Haha 'member that??
Anonymous user-how can I think about u if I don't know who you are??

The Whetstone Family said...

Um, duh! #10: Visit Minneapolis! Also, your zoolander references reminded me that there is a building around here that looks like the center for kids who don't read good and want to learn to do other stuff good, too. I think it's a library, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you remember me ;-)