Tuesday, November 23, 2010

sometimes i like to spin around on hilly gravel between on ramps and freeways and then drive tail end to the middle of the freeway...

Not really actually. Jimmy and I had a scary experience Sunday. I'm so grateful we are both okay. I think we definitely both left this experience with stronger beliefs in miracles and that Heavenly Father is watching over us! Jimmy says it best:

So Christy Tried To Kill Me



5 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Scary! Glad you guys are okay!

Tam Tam said...

Definitely a miracle. It's sometimes very easy to see God's hand in things when it's so drastic like a car almost accident. It's easier to forget that He's watching over us every single day with even the small stuff. But I'm so glad you guys came out unscratched! Scary!

laura said...

Yikes! Really glad everyone was unharmed. I had a similar thing happen when I was living in Colorado--I was driving to work one morning after it had snowed, and the roads were clear but still wet. I hit a patch of black ice and spun across a lane of traffic and ended up on the sidewalk. It was the same thing Jimmy described, where there was a constant stream of traffic except for the moment when the accident happened. Scary, but definitely makes you thankful!

Pam said...

Way to give your mom a heart attack! So thankful all was well. I don't think I could have coped with anything but a happy ending.

dancerchick said...

Hopefully you got crazy driving out of your system!;) We are so excited to see you in 2 weeks!