Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a little obsessed with Kate Spade lately...

So this is my final quarter at FIDM! It seems like I just started! I started 1 year ago this month and was actually supposed to be finished already according to their 1 year agenda, but most everyone takes a little bit longer in order to do internships, etc. So I am taking one extra quarter, finishing March 17th (St. Patrick's day!).

I get really excited to graduate because I feel like it will open up a new chapter in my life and I won't feel tied down to one area. But, that's also scary and then I start to freak out about knowing where or what I should be doing?! Elder Christofferson spoke at the last CES fireside last week and he talked about taking things one day at a time and to not freak out about the future if it's uncertain. It was good. You should watch it: CES Fireside with Elder Christofferson.

Anyway, back to my title--I'm a little obsessed with Kate Spade lately. I'm doing my final project on her company. It's been fun so far! I mean just look at these ads:










For my project I'm going to create 2 clothing lines--1 12 piece item line for Kate Spade and then another line with the same theme for a different brand at a lower price point. Any ideas of what brand? I'm thinking about doing a children's brand for the second one.

1 comment:

Pam said...

New chapter here you come! Cute ads!