So as you gathered from my last post, I decided to go back to school. I felt really good and excited about this when I was deciding if I should really do this. It is a huge investment (money wise) and time wise too. Should I really do this or continue looking for a job and save money? It was quite the decision. I put a lot of thought and prayer into it. I visited the campus and was a little nervous because before my mission I had actually been contemplating doing this, and visited a school and felt horrible about it. Obviously because I needed to go on my mission. Nonetheless, I was nervous I would get that same feeling this time around as I visited FIDM. I went and met with the advisor and everything was sounding SO perfect! You couldn't wipe the smile off my face that day. I felt really good about the decision to attend FIDM. But, I guess good things most never come easy. There were a few setbacks that really made me wonder if this was right to do. I mean, it's a pretty expensive mistake to make. But, I just decided to move forward and stick to the plan praying to know if this is right and if it isn't please stop me!
Yesterday I went to orientation. We met a lot of the staff and as one of them was speaking I just got chills all over and felt so clearly that this was exactly where I was supposed to be. It was really cool. I've had a few other experiences like that in my life--not many as clear and certain as this. There's nothing quite like it. I love it. I am just grateful for prayer and for the Spirit and that we can truly ask and receive.
Anyway, I really know that for some reason or another, this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I felt very inspired to go back to school on my mission and I was like, really? Why? I didn't know exactly what for. I kind of forgot about after looking into MBA programs and that not feeling right. Then the idea came into my mind to go to FIDM. Maybe I can design sister missionary clothes! HAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment