I'm soooo excited for this day to come! I don't know if I want time to speed up or slow down though! I have soooo much to do before then! That's the last day of this quarter, then I get a glorious 2 1/2 week break. oh I'm so excited for that! I've been going, going, going for 8 weeks straight now. I love school and I love work, but I also love and miss my social life....and my bed! I have so many plans that I'm brewing up in my head, but really, who knows if I'll actually do all or any of them! Always how it is. Oh well, I know I'll at least catch up on sleep! Anywho! I need to go to sleep right now actually...6am work tomorrow! My brain won't turn off though, I hate that! Well, here's a cool video I found....goes along with 500 Days of Summer (real good movie!)
2 comments:
Maybe you need to plan a trip back east! Hehehe. Also, I was just telling Mom the other day how boring that movie was! Haha.
haha. i love that movie! so funny. anyway, i really want to plan a trip east! maybe for the summer break!
Post a Comment