...i was released from my mission! Crazy how fast time goes! It feels like a year sometimes as I think about all that has happened since then, but the memories I have of my mission are so vivid, it feels like just yesterday! So crazy. Anyway, I have been reminicing about my mission a lot lately and I really miss it! I miss my mission buddies, the experiences, the studying, the complete devotion to missionary work (not having to worry about your own crap! ;-)), the temple, everything really...*sigh* i can't wait to be a senior missionary someday. =)


2 comments:
Sometimes it seems like this has been the longest year ever! I think just becasue all that has gone on. I can't wait for dad and I to serve a sr. mission so we won't have to worry about our crap!:)
And I still haven't seen you since then! wait, really....hmm...this is not right. I haven't seen you for almost 3 years now. what is going on here! i don't like this!
Post a Comment