Monday, June 28, 2010

I love my niece and nephew

Last Tuesday I took Megan and Jonny out for a day of fun! First we went to Club Sport and went swimming. It was a real hot day so it was nice.

Then, we went to In and Out--they're first time I believe. They loved it. Jonny was definitely saying "mmmmmmmmm" the whole time he was eating. heehee =) We then headed to Dublin to see Toy Story 3 in 3D...we were all very excited! We had some time before the movie and got Cold Stone before...we also had time for crazy pictures. ;-)

Toy Story 3 was pretty funny...3 quarters through the movie Jonny came over to me to get some candy and I noticed he didn't have his 3D glasses on nor did he put them back on when he sat down. When I asked if he is using them he simply replied "well, I put them on sometimes, and then take them off sometimes." Duh, Christy. haha...he's a crack up. Then I hassled them to use the bathroom before we left and Jonny claimed he didn't have to go. He was chatting away all the way to the car, got buckled in, I turn the car on and he screams "Wait! I still have to pee!!!" I was like why didn't you go when we went?! "Because we were in the wrong one!" Duh, Christy! haha...I made him go in the women's bathroom and wait for Megan and I--who knows what weirdos are outside the bathroom?! So we ran out to the nearest restroom and then headed back to Tracy where Kristal ordered delicious pizza for us. Yum yum. It was a way fun day!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Hee hee, I love the potty story! They had so much fun with you!

christy said...

heehee...they're a hoot! i'm so happy i have awesome family! ;-) i need to do stuff like that more often!