Most of you who know me well would be way proud of me and my efforts. I have to find ways to release the deep desire within me to shop! First, I started making/redesigning clothes and that was getting rid of my want for new clothes. However, I think shopping is more than just wanting new clothes. It can be therapeutic (maybe a girl thing?) and it is a fun recreational activity of course! And I must say, it's educational. For me anyways. So, this has been hard for me because I do best with no contact in the stores...if I go in I may not be able to resist buying something, so for the most part I've avoided going to the mall.
As a result I've been sewing more--like I said, redoing clothes, etc. I've also been reading waaaay too many fashion blogs to make sure I stay up to date. Seriously, it may be an addiction. One second I'm researching something for homework, then 3 hours later, I'm in the same place I left off in my homework, and I'm following 5 more blogs.
Luckily I don't have children because I was way tempted to buy some kids clothes after researching different children's clothing brands for my portfolio. I decided to create a line for little girls for J. Crew's children's line CrewCuts.
But seriously look at how cute some of these clothes are?!
p.s. seriously, who are these kids and how did they get so good at modeling and pretending to be adults?!
Anyways, this post is really random and just yet another distraction from my homework! gooodbyeeeee attention span!








2 comments:
miniture adults...we should make clothes that make us look like gigantic kids!
Kids' clothes are always cuter than adults. Same with shoes! I always wish they made the same stuff in my size!
Post a Comment