Thursday, March 25, 2010

ALL A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! So, all my hard work paid off! I got all A's this quarter! I don't know how I managed it! It was my goal when I started school to get straight A's (I've NEVER done it before and though it would be cool...mostly b/c I felt like my mission helped me learn how to study better and be a harder and more devoted worker.) Anyway, after the first week of school I thought that might be a far fetched goal with the amount of work for each class required and also me working a part time job on top of this...I'm kind of in shock right now! yaaaaaay!

9 comments:

Pam said...

wow!! Congratulations! Such a smartie pants! We are so proud of you and Jimmy this year all A's for both of you. Why couldn't you do that when you were younger when it reflected on me more!...Anyway you are awesome!

zoidberg said...

Maybe it was you who were holding us back mom. lol. just kidding.

Anyway, good job christy!

christy said...

thanks mom and jim! i think we need to celebrate this though. i'm thinking cheesecake factory (something different)...or outback--mom, you know you want to ;-)

ooor i guess hawaiin chicken sunday would suffice. =)

Anonymous said...

you are the best, continue seriously on that way! :-) wow wow wow

Tam Tam said...

woohoo congrats Christy! Can't wait to see your projects! Yumm Cheesecake Factory. Delish!

Monkeydiaper said...

Congratulations Christy!

The Whetstone Family said...

Yay! Good job!

laura said...

Christy! How did I not know you have a blog?? Anyway, way to go on all A's. I think the only time that happened to me was like my first semester of high school. Congrats!

christy said...

Laura! it's true, i have a blog. i just started it in january! i loooove your blog by the way!