Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i need projects...

...so it's been one day off of school and i'm already wondering what to do with my time. i feel so useless when i don't have any pressing matters to attend to! i mean i have work still so that's good, but i come home and where i'd usually spend hours on homework, i have nothing. yesterday the power went out so i went on an adventure with my mom and dad and jimmy since there wasn't much left to do in a dark house. it was fun. then today i went to club sport pleasanton where i had a personal training seminar. that gym is heavenly. then i got home and i made jimmy workout. i had some new moves i wanted to test out on him. then i had a brilliant idea...of another project to keep me busy during break...

Project #1: Clean and organize my room. Throw out useless crap. Give clothes I don't wear anymore to the Young Women. *really imporant. I've been putting this off for awhile now and my room looks like a disaster.

Project #2: Sew some clothes..haven't decided what exactly yet. In one of my classes we had to design a line of clothing and find fabric swatches, etc. and now i totally want all the clothes that i made. Maybe I can make one skirt...we'll see.

Project #3: Super excited about....hmmm....maybe I won't reveal it quite yet. That is to be announced ;-) Hopefully it'll be done or started by the end of break.


P.S. breaking news...mom learned how to text AND how to read texts. so exciting! We were sitting around at the dinner table sunday and out of the blue she asks, "What does LOL mean???" hahaha...she had this confused and complexed look on her face like she had been contemplating it a lot lately. So after laughing for 10 years, Jimmy and I told her. She's so funny.

7 comments:

Pam said...

Yea...I like project #1...oh yea...LOL!

The Whetstone Family said...

Good luck on your projects. Don't forget to post pics when you're done!

christy said...

mom LOL hahaha....you would like that project ;-) it's the one i'm least motivated to do though! ugh...these 2 weeks are gonna fly by!
Stacy-i'll be sure to post pics...my blog is lacking pictures!

Pam said...

yea ... make sure you post a picture of your room all organized and the bag of give aways out of the hall upstairs! Motivation...to be able to post it!

christy said...

haha, i don't know if posting pictures is motivation enough to do it! But we'll see...I'll try. I'm already getting seperation anxiety with my clothes just thinking about it!

Tam Tam said...

Ooh project #1....I'll take those off your hands.
Proj # 2...makes me miss my sewing machine. wahhhhh. wahhh!
proj # 3-a boy? haha. I mean, LOL. ;)

christy said...

tamir-i'd loooove for you to take #1 off my hands...oh wait, do you mean you want to help clean or just take my clothes? hehe probably the clothes one? well, project #3 is not a boy *sigh* unfortunately