Monday, March 15, 2010

"...whatever hour you think it is, it's one more!!!!"

I love living at home. Seriously. What other roommate would barge into your room at the wee hours of the morning yelling this? My mom. =) I really am grateful to be living at home. Not only to save money, but it is really nice to come home to family. I like seeing my parents everyday. I like asking them for advice on random things. I like that my mom can help me with my sewing projects and that my dad can help me with my taxes. I like that Jimmy will go on my shopping adventures with me. Like yesterday. I came home from work and was itching to get a new pair of jeans. It's about time for that. I asked Jimmy if he wanted to go to the mall with me, he said yes and got ready. We headed out the door. Now, it's finals week and I have a few projects due that I should've been working on instead. I also had associated errands to do. Little did Jimmy know...first he sat through 45 minutes of me trying on running shoes....then we both had fun at H&M....then another 20-30 minutes at Norstrom (unsuccessfully found jeans...boo =(...)...then to the Fabric Store....30ish minutes...then to Kinkos...luckily only about 15. With travel time included, we didn't get home close to 9pm! What a trooper...luckily he found a sweet suit that was on sale! ;-)

Anyway, I am grateful to have an awesome family. The end.

P.S. I am also grateful for Butters who provides lot of great entertainment everyday!

3 comments:

Pam said...

awww...sweet! We love you. It is fun having you here. You are an inspiration.

The Whetstone Family said...

Hehehe, classic Mom. Enjoy it while you can!

Unknown said...

Christy! I'm so glad you found me! Now we can keep in touch via blog! I love what your mom said about day light savings, that's hilarious! Mom's are the greatest.